The Committees of the Glen Ellen Forum has many projects in progress, in the pipeline, and ideas for the future. If you have any ideas for the Glen Ellen Forum or any of our Committees, you can submit them to email@example.com
Focus: Selecting small projects around town that can be accomplished within three months to improve the look and functionality of the town.
Top three goals:
- Complete six events/projects per year.
- Work to maintain the rural and historic character of this unique small town.
- Work cooperatively and above all, have fun.
- PO repaint
- PO parking lot resurface
- Earth Day spring street clean-up for two years running
- Installing two new wooden attractive bus stop benches in town
- Revamping and painting PO Bulletin Board
- Sonoma Creek & Calabazas Creek Clean-Up (with Sonoma Ecology Center)
- Revamped Garbage Cans for Downtown
- Lending Library (in progress)
- Downtown Maintenance Person (1 day/week)
- Bench & Plantings near Post Office/Bridge
- Apply for County TOT Grant Funds
- Additional wooden benches throughout town
- Bridge repair (Arnold Drive between Post Office & Village Market)
- Four-sided Kiosk
To join this committee, inquire about our work or the next committee meeting, please email Chair BJ Blanchard at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BJ Blanchard (Chair)
Mare Jo Dickerson