The Projects Committee selects small projects around town that can be accomplished within three months to improve the look and functionality of the town.
Top three goals:
- Complete six events/projects per year.
- Work to maintain the rural and historic character of this unique small town.
- Work cooperatively and above all, have fun.
If you have any ideas for the Glen Ellen Forum or any of our Committees, you can submit them to email@example.com
- Dia de los Muertes Altar at Jack London Village and McCormick Mercantile
- Town & Creek Cleanup
- Revamped Garbage Cans for Downtown
- Lending Library
- Downtown Maintenance Person (1 day/week)
- Bench & Plantings near Post Office/Bridge
- Apply for County TOT Grant Funds
- PO repaint
- PO parking lot resurface
- Earth Day spring street clean-up for two years running
- Installing two new wooden attractive bus stop benches in town
- Revamping and painting PO Bulletin Board
- Sonoma Creek & Calabazas Creek Clean-Up (with Sonoma Ecology Center)
- Additional wooden benches throughout town
- Bridge repair (Arnold Drive between Post Office & Village Market)
- Four-sided Kiosk
To join this committee, inquire about our work or the next committee meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.