• Bring the community together with community events such as donation-based community meals and social gatherings.
• Reach out, gather, and promote diversity in our community.
• Contact those who live alone, are isolated, have a disability or are elderly.
• Work towards a closer community that that is positive and acts together for all our benefit.
If you can help or have ideas, please let us know.
09/15/2017 - September Social, Castro Residence
11/05/2017 - Community Free Meal (Friends, Neighbors & First Responders), Garden Court Cafe Parking Lot
12/03/2017 - Second Community Free Meal (Holiday Dinner), Valley of the Moon Winery
04/21/2018 - (Partner Event) GEHS Fundraiser
06/03/2018 - Third Community Free Meal, La Luz
09/23/2018 - September Social, McCormick & Howard Residence
12/09/2018 - Second Annual Community Free Meal (Holiday Dinner), Valley of the Moon Winery
- Community Social - Date TBA
- Third Annual Community Free Meal - Date TBA
- Fundraiser - Date TBA
To join this committee, inquire about our work or the next committee meeting, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org